Scott Simmons is the managing director at Crist Kolder Associates, an executive search firm. Simmons focuses on searches for CFOs, chief operating officers, and corporate board members. He details the firm’s annual Volatility Report and shares insights on trends that will shape the C-suite of the future.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why turnover in the C-suite is historically high.
- Advice for someone who would like to be a CFO one day.
- How board involvement in CFO searches has changed over the years.
- Details on how companies are expanding searches to a more diverse candidate pool.
- Why global presence in the C-suite of large, US-based companies is on the rise.
Play the episode below:
To comment on this podcast or to suggest an idea for another podcast, contact Neil Amato, an FM magazine senior editor, at Neil.Amato@aicpa-cima.com.