Managing your digital presence for career success
Kevin Bryant is CEO of Educated Change, a London-based reputation management, communication, and social media consulting firm. In this podcast episode, Bryant offers financial professionals tips on how to bolster their online reputations, use social media to boost their career options, and mitigate fallout from online mistakes.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to find and reach your target audience on social media.
- The most effective types of content to be posting.
- The most effective social media platforms for finance professionals.
- Common social media mistakes to avoid.
- How potential clients and employers are viewing your digital presence.
Play the episode below:
To comment on this podcast or to suggest an idea for another podcast, contact Drew Adamek, an FM magazine senior editor, at Andrew.Adamek@aicpa-cima.com.