The voices of leadership
Leadership expert, author, and academic Graeme Findlay describes the four voices of leadership and gives examples of how and when leaders should use the different “voices” in order to be successful.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The evolutionary basis of leadership.
- The four different “outer voices” of leadership.
- Practical examples of when to use each voice.
- The aspects of leadership that are invisible to others or even ourselves.
- How finance leaders need to connect with the humanity of people they lead.
Play the episode below:
To comment on this podcast or to suggest an idea for another podcast, contact Oliver Rowe, an FM magazine senior editor, at Oliver.Rowe@aicpa-cima.com.